This Head, Human Capital Management job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Position: Head, Human Capital Management
Reports: Managing Director
Head, Human Capital Management Job Responsibilities
The Head, Human Capital Management would be responsible Manage the organization’s Performance Management System, particularly Balanced Scorecard and other relevant Performance Management tools
The Head, Human Capital Management Duties include:
- Build a sustainable talent pipeline;
- Develop & facilitate succession planning for critical/pivotal roles;
- Understand the regulatory and legislative requirements relevant to People Management;
- Maintain Operating Expense efficiency/Manage HCM budget and ensure ITF reimbursement;
- Liaise with CFO on compliance with government regulatory requirement as it relates to people management;
- Review and drive the implementation of HCM Policy, Strategies and Procedure;
- Create continuously and maintain employee welfare activities, and ensure Health & Safe work environment/Work/Life Balance;
- Work with Executive Management to align performance with salary increases, determine bonuses and incentives;
- Support Executive Management’s strategic decision-making process.
Key Relationships of the Head, Human Capital Management
- Branch Manager
- Head of Departments
Key Job Measures:
Responsible Manage the organization’s Performance Management System, particularly Balanced Scorecard and other relevant Performance Management tools
- People Management;
- Business Goal Management;
- Strategic Perspective;
- Professional Judgment;
- Personal Credibility;
- Information Analysis & Management;
- Courage to Challenge;
- Collaborative Spirit;
- Change Management;
- Budget & Budgetary Controls;
- Business/Commercial Awareness;
- Regulatory Knowledge/People Management Laws;
- Excellent Delivery;
- Counselling & Coaching Skills.
Salary of a Head, Human Capital Management
This varies across various organizations but usually between $ 750 – $2,000 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Writing, communication and management experience required.
- Strong creative, non-technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and assessment skills
- Ability to develop communications plans to synchronize with organizational goals