11 February, 2019
Burgani Services is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Liability Generation Executive;
At Burgani Services, we provide a unique blend of world-class expertise in manpower supply, Training, and Consulting. We provide personnel (lone & crew) with niche technical and professional skills to clients who request unalloyed and result in oriented services in different spheres of industry ranging from oil and gas, maritime, telecoms and other industries.
Ingrained in every service we deliver, our first goal is to provide our clients with superior customer service, which starts with our quality processes. Whether we are providing Manpower, managing a large consulting project, or delivering training solutions, our processes are tailored and bespoke from start to finish. We ensure our clients receive the attention, quality, and ROI they deserve.
Why work with Us?.
Our services are provided using the cutting-edge technology, a committed team, and revitalized processes that:
Reduces the time for sourcing candidates for recruitments; Improves the efficiency of the recruitment and placement processes; and Reduces the clutter of unqualified candidates that enter the recruitment pipeline by providing the re-screening and pre-screening facilities.
The quality of our personnel is demonstrated through tailored recruitment solutions to the human resources systems development we use the most proven methods and techniques to deliver any requirement of manpower with a timely approach. The company’s aim is just not to create a business built upon meeting expectations but also by focusing upon a wide process of organizational development that addresses issues such that succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, talent management and organization design.
Job Title: Liability Generation Executive
Job ID: LGE8373
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos and Abuja
A fast credit company is seeking to hire a very vibrant and efficient
Liability Generation Executive, preferably one with some knowledge of fixed deposit mobilization. One who is very efficient can generate new leads quickly and one that can also close deals at the same pace.
• Funds Mobilization.
• Preparation of Daily Call Plan & Memo
• Follow-up on client accounts to ensure minimal Withdrawal.
• Registration of Client Details with the Admin.
• Follow through customer documentation from end to end ensuring all requirements are met.
• Process customer request (Withdrawal Memos) and ensuring prompt service delivery.
• The ideal candidate must be a Graduate from a reputable institution
•1-year financial industry in fixed deposit mobilization
•Age Range: 24 and above
- Possess a good understanding of the company’s
- Sound presentation and negotiation skills.
- Smart, Agile and Presentable – Able to represent the
- FCL person.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong selling and marketing skills
- Strong knowledge of targets characteristics
- Effective time management skill.
- Good looking, smart, intelligent, command personality, with trendy dress sense
Method of Application
Click here to Apply
Application Closing Date: Not Specified