13 March, 2019
HR-on-Wheels is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a core banking officer;
HR-on-Wheels is the premier one-stop shop for all HR needs of your startup and SMEs. We understand the importance of laying the right foundation for your people strategy and thus tailored our offering to cater to the piecemeal and bespoke needs of your organisation.
Why Work With Us
Who we are: Consortium of HR professionals providing HR services to startups, small and medium enterprises on a project-by-project basis bringing their expertise in key functional HR areas to the fore.
Vision: to transform the landscape of the practice of Human Resources Management delivery to SMEs leveraging technology to remove borders across regions and geographical terrain.
Our Client, a leading player in the financial service sector seeks qualified candidates for the role of a Core Banking and Integration Officer
Job Title: Core Banking and Integration Officer
Job ID: CBIO62562
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Island
Key roles and responsibilities
- Manage SQL/T24 database
- Support all integration with the core banking application
- Support /Resolve all issues raised by users
- Run close of business
- Expertise in customization and parameterization in core banking
- Creating report generation for the different level of departments
- Explain the technical flow and workings of the application to users
- Train Staff on use of the banking application
- Test strategy planning, script design and execution
- Assist in designing operational and finance work-flow according to
- business re-engineering and current practices.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc Computer Science with an accounting background
- Other qualifications: CCNA or other relevant professional certification
- Relevant work experience: 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Visual Basic for data management
- Knowledge of T24 core banking application
- Target and result oriented mindset willing to take responsibilities
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
- Good data entry skills
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Teamwork, adaptability and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong sales drive, self-motivated and resilient
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs to email@example.com. with “Core Banking Officer ” as the subject of the email”
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.