14 March, 2019
Fieldco Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of AC technician within its organization;
Fieldco Limited takes great pride in providing beautiful, comfortable and secure homes. If you are a Landlord or a developer constructing a new site, Fieldco can advise on all aspects, from the construction phase, through the building process and its subsequent management.
Why Work With Us
We have experience of dealing with major new developments, as well as smaller existing blocks.
Job Title: Air conditioning technicians
Job ID: AC96352
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The AC technician would be responsible for settings installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems within the organization,
- The Ac TEchnician would be responsible for reviewing blueprints, installing air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning, performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Technical skills
- verbal skills
- problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Work experience and completion of an apprenticeship program may also be required
- Air conditioning technicians must also be certified in the proper handling of refrigerants by passing a written examination.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.