1 April, 2019
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is a fashion company specialised in Looking good is good business and we are here to make this easy for you as we provide a variety of boys and girls outfit for you to explore on our website.
The brand and company ‘Ruff’n’Tumble’, established in 1998, is a designer, maker and retailer of children’s clothing, where the ages catered for children’s apparel. The Company has about 15 branch locations across the country.
Job Title: Social Media & Content Development Officer
Job ID: SMCDO78378
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Experience
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms Creates dynamic written, graphics, and video content.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers Manages social media communications Create, edit and post content regularly for the company’s blog.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Idea Presentation
- SEO, SEM and PPC
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Enthusiasm Social media monitoring
- Engaging content creation
- Copywriting Detail-Oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.