8 April, 2019
HRLeverage is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an Enterprise Sales Executive within its organization.
HRLeverage delivers an excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique rm domicile in Africa, with our global partners.
Why work WIth Us?
we leverage technology in providing a one-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of Stang, Outsourcing, Executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management. We are HR data-driven with a specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.
our Clients cut across, Financial, Medical, Manufacturing, FMCG, QSR, Hospitality, Technology, Haulage and power.
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: ESE73873
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lekki Lagos
- We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets for our client in telecommunication internet company.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- BSc/MSc Degree in business administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should apply with the title of Enterprise Sales Executive to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com stating the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
NB: Only sales professionals with work experience within telecommunication and Internet service provider companies should apply.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.