8 April, 2019
Our Client, at Doheney Services Ltd, is currently seeking a Sales Executive/Account Manager a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the respective roles within the organization.
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit a one-stop firm providing specialized and in-depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc, with the mission to provide high-quality human resource services to both our clients and candidates alike.
Job ID: SEA7783
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Digital Technology
Department - Sales
• Focusing on developing and growing targeted new accounts, together with generating new business.
• Focus on targeted existing accounts to upsell and generating new business.
• Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales. • Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
• Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• Attending industry events
• Keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Qualifications required: minimum BSC/BSA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Excellent Selling skills
• Excellent account management
• The ability to handle customers efficiently
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Having a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• Capability to grow in a competitive environment
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.