13 June, 2019
HRLeverage is an HR, outsourcing and recruitment service provider. We recognize and strongly support a diverse
workforce, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
Our Client is an indigenous oil and gas with strategic engineering support services for local and multinational oil and gas companies within the upstream, mid-stream and the downstream.
Our client is recruiting GM OPERATIONS for her Port Harcourt office location.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Over 15 years
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: MBA, MSc, or related Business Degree
- Lean Six Sigma
- Kaizen improvement certification
- Other related process improvement certifications
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- International work exposure is an added advantage for this role
- Knowledge of Class and Flag state requirements is compulsory for this role.
- Extensive knowledge of Marine Operations is compulsory for this role.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- International work experience is an added advantage for this role.
- TARGET INDUSTRIES/ Our target organizations are organizations with process-driven operations like FMCGs, marine and Multinational companies.
The General Management of Operations at the Executive level position.
This role is responsible for all operational and resource management as well as ensuring the organization meets her target on customer satisfaction through high levels of safety, quality service and efficient service delivery.
- Involvement in Charter Management
- Vessel Management Operations:
- Vessel Standardization and Budget Management Operations
- Team Management and Development Regulatory and Stakeholder Management
- Develop and implement strategic plans for safe, efficient marine services operation that serves the needs of internal and external clients.
- Reviews and progresses the standardized new-build strategy and provides marine input to contract concept selection
- Continuously assessing the operating environment and clients business contexts to identify opportunities for new business, including innovative partnership possibilities.
- Align the organisation’s operations to its strategic goals; keeping and improving on budget and ensuring financial performance
- Acts as escalation point-of-contact and interface on all operational matters
- Plans and coordinate budgets and schedules to ensure strict compliance
- Controls the assigned budget and actively seek operational leverage to improve cost efficiency via creating a continuous improvement in operational culture.
- Carries out a monthly operational budget review, prepare variance analysis including expenditure trend and other relevant reports for management
- Develops and maintains internal controls and policies for an effective operations system.
- Supervises the preparation for all statutory surveys (Class and Flag)
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Process improvement and efficiency
- Quality Management
- Vessel Operations and standardization
- Resource management
- Planning and Maintenance
- Regulatory and Stakeholder management
- Business performance monitoring
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Decision-making skills
BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS FOR IDEAL CANDIDATES
- Detail oriented
- Personal discipline
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Leadership and Personal effectiveness
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Quick thinker
Method of Application
Application and CVS can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com and My360career1@gmail.com stating the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified