A fintech company in Lagos Nigeria is seeking suitable ad qualified candidates to fill the role of a Junior Project Manager (Software Development)
Job Title: Junior Project Manager (Software Development)
Job ID: JPM67367
Job Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Financial Services
Work Experience1-3 years
Our client is a leading fintech company, one of the largest distribution networks for FINTECH sector in Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Junior Project Manager (Software Development) with the team working experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for analyzing
and documenting requirements (for implementation and ongoing maintenance) of
various products and systems.
This is a great opportunity for a recent candidate who wants to be involved in the product backlog to deployment in an agile development environment. This position will also be key in acquiring links to our client’s various products, managing relationships, answering questions for customers, and developing content.
What you will do:
- Use Agile development methodology
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Maintain the backlog of the applications
- Document internal processes and help optimizing and implanting them using the chosen systems
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to system specifications
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Manage relationships with bloggers
- Develop content
What you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written communication skills; writing
samples will be required during the interview process.
- Experience with technical documentation is
- Agile software development methodology using
Scrum (a plus!).
- Great work environment
- Fun-loving environment with lots of development
- Paid annual leave, HMO and pension
Method of Application
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the job roles, and then comment below now