Apata & Ascott Limited is seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a facility manager in the client’s organization
Apata & Ascott Limited is a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Why Work With Us?
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance
between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring
about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help
create and manage change in organizations.
Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill
the position below
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job ID: FM67837
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for one of our clients in Hague industries to oversee all Company Facilities. The candidate will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
He /She must be well-organized and able to optimize the use
of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and
phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is
problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
• Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications,
heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health
and safety standards
• Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for
repairs or renovations
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
• Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians,
technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
• Control activities like parking space allocation, waste
disposal, building security etc.
• Allocate office space according to needs
• Handle insurance plans and service contracts
• Keep financial and non-financial records
• Perform analysis and forecasting
• Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant
• Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and
facilities management best practices
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Good analytical/critical thinking
• BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business
administration or relevant field
• Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
Method Of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 12th September 2019
Do you have any question as regards the job role, state it