Computing Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to
fill the role of a Technical Support Personnel in the organization
Why Work With Us
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is the most connected in
Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the
country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic
Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Personnel
Job ID: TSp7929887
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Technical Support (Tech Support) Worker,
you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining an organisation’s computer
systems and networks.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware
or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in
person or over the phone.
What Are the Main
- You will be right at the heart of matters as you
need to deal directly with employees and customers who have technical problems.
A degree in one of the following subjects:
- Computer Software Development
- Computer Networking & Hardware
- Computer Science
- Experience with Linux or Cisco technologies
- Experience in a similar position is key.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in
contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical
problem to a customer/colleague.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date: 23rd September 2019
Do you have any question as regards the role state it in the