Pause Factory Resources Limited is currently recruiting for its client in the travel industry to fill the role below;
Job Title: Branch Manager – Travels
Job ID: BMT7837
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the smooth & efficient running of the branch and any satellite branches within the area.
- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch, which involves going out to lead the team.
- Increasing brand awareness of the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Managing budgets and maintaining records.
- Ensuring that staff adheres to financial & operational procedures.
- Dealing with staff welfare, disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Managing & motivating staff to meet targets, thus ensuring the profitability of the company.
- Meeting regularly with Managing director to provide feedback on branch & staff performance; and to take direction.
- Selling travel products & tour packages; and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Liaising with travel partners, tour operators and hotels, to manage bookings, schedules & promotions.
- Ensuring that all care is taken in following company & legislative directives for ensuring Health & Safety within the work place.
- BSc/BA/HND in any field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of the industry rules and regulations.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Ability to manage people.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Human Resource Management.
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with position applied for as subject (Branch Manager -Travels) to Jobs@pausefactory.org
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.