Nigeria Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to
fill the role of a project manager
Dillon Consultants Nigeria
Limited is a premium real estate development company located in Lagos,
Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and
has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services
and Facilities Management.
Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical Project Management
- Overseeing all sites activities and collates
progress reports to be presented to MD/CEO.
- Managing all Project Supervisors, Project
Engineers and Contractors for effective performance.
- Evaluating Project Supervisors’ work, resolving
design challenges, and implementing change order.
- Managing all information and documenting records
of all projects.
- Managing all real estate project constructions
from conception to completion.
- Ensures that the environmental impact of all
projects are managed and controlled.
- Overseeing all construction works on different
site(s) and ensure they meet specifications as provided for in the relevant
architectural, building, civil, electrical and structural engineering drawings.
- Implementing health and safety plans on all
- Coordinates all site activities at different
- Responsible for building and maintaining
relationships with clients and consultants.
- Attending meetings with clients and other
- Supervising tasks and liaising closely with
project supervisors and design teams to ensure compliance to architectural
drawings and approved changes.
- Daily site visits to check work progress and
confirm reports of sites supervisors.
- Ensuring complete and proper documentation of
pre and post construction activities.
- Provide accurate information of all sites upon
request by the MD/CEO
- Liaising between the company and statutory
regulatory bodies for building approval, materials testing and other purposes.
- Coordinating construction work on different
sites and monitoring work progress.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the
- Ability to manage large and multiple projects
(Up to 10 projects) simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Very organized and highly coordinated.
- Computer literacy is highly required.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is
- Ability to drive and should possess a valid
driver’s license upon resumption.
- Possess a good University Degree in Building
Technology or Civil Engineering.
- Possess Master’s Degree in Building Technology,
Civil Engineering or other relevant course.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience
- Previous experience as Project Manager in a
reputable real estate company is essential.
- NSE/COREN membership/certification is an added
- Project Management certification is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com stating the job role
as the subject of the mail
Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the role state it in the comment section below