Total Global Located in Nigeria is currently
recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an Electrical
Engineer in its organizations;
Total Global is oil and Gas Company that also
discovers, produces, transforms, market and distribute energy in a variety of
forms, to serve the end customer. the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest
delivers services for 3 main accounting processes P2P, O2C, R2R to Total Group
affiliates across 3 business lines Exploration and Production, Refining and
Chemicals, Marketing and Services in more than 50 countries spread over 3
Title: Electrical Engineer
Job ID: EE567867
Employment type: CDI
Within the framework of AKPO Operations, the main objectives are, in the field of maintenance of Electrical & HVAC Equipment & Machines, to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Maintenance Plans prepared at project stage (including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects), coordinate with the Methods Department their consolidation inadequate and efficient maintenance workable packages, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Ensure proper assistance of external resources (vendors, contractors, means and equipment) to support theoffshore Electrical & HVAC staff and ensure Electrical & HVAC equipment integrity.
- Provide technical expertise in view of timely and efficiently address the failures and loss of performance, monitoring equipment condition, ensuring optimized maintenance, ensuring compliance with Company rules, procedures and specifications.
- Develop and control proper implementation/use of the techniques and tools required for efficient maintenance, including both technical (condition monitoring, working tools, etc…) and administrative/reporting aspects (Work reports, data trending, spare parts consumption, etc…).
- Responsible to control and ensure the data captured in Unisup are accurate; perform their analysis and propose optimization plans.
- Ensure proper management of the equipment support means including documentation, tooling, software, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in view of timely and efficiently address the failures and loss of performance of equipment.
- Analyze the equipment performances, perform technical studies, provide technical support on any technical queries, and make proposals for improvement and optimization.
- Perform modification studies as required.
- Ensure the operations under own authority are prepared and performed in accordance with Company rules, procedures and specifications, and in full compliance with the HSE standards.
- Responsible for the mobilisation, the coordination, the logistic arrangements, of the external resources (vendors, contractors, means, etc…) required for the operations in own field of competence (Electrical & HVAC). Includes initiation of call off, or service order, the definition of the scope of work, work performance follow-up, control/acceptance of deliverables, and any other duty until satisfactory completion of the required service.
- Ensure professionalism and competence of selected contractors, initiate or participate to audits for that purpose.
- Administer and ensure the adequate level of competence and performance of the contractors, through audits, competency evaluation exercises, training initiation, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate the major interventions and overhauls in all technical, contractual and logistic aspects
- Responsible for the technical content of the Maintenance Methods in the field of Electrical Engineering, networks, PDCS, UPS, HVAC including the responsibility for maintenance plans, spare parts coverage, working techniques, and the procedures, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Revise the maintenance plans prepared by the various Contractors, and ensure their proper implementation.
- Coordinate with the Methods Department the consolidation of the Maintenance Plans.
- Ensure suitable spare-parts availability/coverage through adequate stock management parameters; initiate the necessary improvements in accordance with the reliability and availability objectives.
- Perform the duties of Technical Administrator for the Electrical & HVAC Spare Parts.
- Provide technical assistance of whatever nature to site operational staff, in accordance with the operational requirements.
- Participate to budget preparation, contribute to cost control of operations under own technical authority.
- Contributes to training and development of the National staff, and in particular of the engineers and technicians under his authority.
- May be acting Maintenance Manager when necessary.
- An Engineer University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent in High & Low Voltage equipment & Networks, HVAC, UPS and PDCS etc
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Electrical Engineer including 5 in the Petrochemical industry
- Minimum 5 years in the supervisory operational position
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 16th November 2019.