Cititrust Holding Plc is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of head investment in the October 2019 recruitment in the organization/
- Do you have a flair for Investment? Are you knowledgeable in the operations of Trusteeship? Have you had a stint with the Real – Estate/Mortgage Industry?
- Would you like to make the career leap while bringing to the fore your ideas in these areas of operation?
- There is a very exciting opportunity for a Group
- Head, Investment with experience in the operations of Trusteeship and Real – Estate within the group for a fast learner who is open to acquiring new skills.
- A good background in Mortgage, Real – Estate and Trusteeship or related experience.
- If your answer is YES, then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Key Accountabilities for
- Provide leadership, source and execute investment opportunities
- Administration and creation of trust accounts as per the client specifications.
- Lead due diligence, direct transaction team and coordinate transaction execution and closing
- Managing of Trust Accounts.
- Following the terms and conditions of the trust account while disbursement of funds.
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Actively work with project/portfolio companies’ post-investment in close cooperation with the Value Creation Team
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Making investments from the surplus amount of the trust account keeping in tune with laws and regulations.
- Filing tax returns in the trust accounts.
- Keeping the requirements of the beneficiary in mind while making decisions regarding the trust fund.
- Keeping track of the source of money inflow into the trust account and whenever required, communicating with the beneficiary to confirm facts.
- Consulting with the attorneys/Accountants of the clients before making investments on behalf of the client.
- Exercise discretion about client details under all circumstances.
- Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Initiate work processes to enhance business growth.
- Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations.
-Excellent communication skills to confer with the
beneficiary, client and attorneys
-A thorough knowledge about finance, investment, Legal and
-Good knowledge about computer applications
-Excellent organization, analytical and logical thinking
-Ability to make the right investments and advise the client
on the same
-Ability to interpret the needs of the client
-Detailed knowledge about banking laws, company laws and investment laws
- A minimum of 5-year bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, Law and Accounting
- A certification course in business administration will be an advantage
Method of Application
Please send your updated CV with a short summary of your work experience in role to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Friday, October 25, 2019, with the subject “Group Head – INVESTMENT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.