GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Head information Technology in its organization
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated on August 2007 as limited liability, In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have a strong capacity in financial services delivery.
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Job ID: HIT6738
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Communication Technology will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5years Years of experience (banking sector)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
- Scrutinize approve and maintain a relationship with software vendors and tech. companies.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and other departments
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, networks and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle the annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the Job role state it in
the comment section below