Smart Partners Consulting Limited is currently recruiting suitable & qualified candidates to fill the role of Senior Relationship Officers job role;
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013.
Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients. Since inception in 2013, SPCL has successfully provided HR-Services such as Recruitment and Placement, Outsourcing, Training, Consultancy (Structures, Policies and Procedures development) and branding to different companies in the following sectors: Financial Sectors, Oil and Gas, Maritime, Real Estate, Fashion, Manufacturing, Education and others.
Why Work With Us?
Our excellent professional services have made us increase our clientele base in various sectors. Our penetration in various sectors has given us great hope and expectation to expand our services beyond boundaries.
Smart Partners Consulting has leveraged on its network and business collaboration model expertise to offer a wide range of outsourcing services to its clients. Our outsourcing services are ideal for companies that are rapidly expanding, exploring new grounds or simply wishing to relinquish certain internal functions to an external supplier.
Job Title: Senior Relationship Officers
Job ID: SRO6838367
Job Type: Full Time
Locations: Ikeja, Magboro, Victoria Island
- We are looking for Senior Relationship Officer for our client in the Financial industry to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. The relationship managers will create and maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Generating new business and Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Deposit mobilisation and acquisition of new customers.
- Providing customers with investment products like Loans, Fixed deposit, etc.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, sales leads and customer needs
- Coordinate business activities including operations, management meetings, third party engagements and office management
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Promote the company’s products and services through pitches, exhibitions and digital marketing
- Support customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Plan and oversee new online and offline marketing initiatives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of the company’s products while also forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Prepare business documents and communications ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guideline
- Provide management with regular feedback
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience in the financial industry
- Living in Abuja/willing to relocate to Abuja.
- A good first Degree
- A rich contact base
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft offices packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communicating and listening skills are essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.