Hexavia is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Business Development officer
Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and training. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top.
We are fast-growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job ID: NDO78393
Job Type: Full Time
We are on the lookout for the best candidate to fill the vacancy of the above position in a Facility Management firm in located on the Island in Lagos.
– Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
– Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
– Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
– Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
– Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
– Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
– Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
– Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
– Handle business deals operations and activities
– Oversee the implementation of different contracts
– Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
– Create and present a detailed report for upper management
– Must reside on the Island.
– Prior knowledge of business development and administration or similar relevant field
– A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Excellent presentation skills
– Critical thinker and problem solver
– Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
Method of Application
if interested, please send your application (with your CV attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: on or before the 20th of November. 2019.