Salpha Energy is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Sales/Marketing Associate in the organization
Salpha Energy are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone.
Why Work With Us
Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality-conscious products that are built to last for the outdoor campaign, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Associate
Job ID: SM4638789
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher-value tiers
- Keep a record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 1-5 years of sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
Method of Application
Send Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified