Nestlé Technical Training Programme 2019/2020
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world, with the purpose is enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We want to help shape a better and healthier world. We also want to inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society while ensuring the long-term success of our company.
Why Work With Us?
We have defined three overarching ambitions for 2030 which guide our work and support the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, Help 50 million children live healthier lives, We want to shape a better and healthier world. This was how we started more than 150 years ago when Henri Nestlé created an infant cereal that saved the life of a child.
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
- We invite applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, we will prepare and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
Application Deadline: 2nd December 2019.