Job Title: Digital Marketing analyst
Job ID: DMA6783
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Salary – Very attractive, with bonus
Social Media: YouTube, Google, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter,
- Manage and integrate all social media platform.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Create a mix of authentic and customer centric video, audio, text, graphic content
Online Customer Service:
- Escalate order in quick time to sales unit.
- Create and implement a feedback collection funnel from first sale to repeat sales.
- Online real-time responses to all comments, likes, complaints and engagements
- Monitor delivery and ensure customers experience is positive
- Manage and monitor online review funnel for engagement
- Comprehensive update of website pages for customer experience
- Weekly website update with fresh information, promo, product info
- 3-5 years Online marketing experience preferred
- Prior experience measuring and analyzing web business performance is an advantage
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel required with willingness to learn
- Experience with analyzing Facebook, email, Adwords and vendor reports a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles required. Experience with search optimization, search marketing, display advertising and/or email marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal client groups and presenting to senior management is Essential
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to Africaiscoming@outlook.com with the Subject - DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Application Closing Date: Not Specified