2020 One Year Post National Diploma Training Programme at AGIP
AGIP is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates in their One year Post National Diploma Training programme
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year of Industrial Training experience.
Role Title: One year Post National Diploma Training programme
Role ID: OY67388
Role Type: Industrial attachment
Duration: January to December 2020
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are negligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
Method of Application
- Applicants who meet the above criteria should click here to apply
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form and
attach a pdf scanned copy of official letter/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit’ button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication)
Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.
- Only Applications from disciplines mentioned above and received within the specified time period will be processed
- Kindly note that limited slots are available
- Only FULL-TIME POLYTECHNIC students should apply
- Candidates can sit for the selection tests in any location closest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The company does not provide accommodation for Trainees in any of our locations.
Candidates will bear their transportation/lodging costs if they have to travel to take the tests.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection tests
Application Deadline for applications is Monday, November 4 2019.