The Welder Job Description Sample
This Welder job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job and letting the desired candidate know what the requirement for the job role is.
Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Welder Job Responsibilities
The Welder would be responsible for ensure that all fitter
mechanics and welding jobs are carried out properly..
- To fabricate replacement parts and equipments
for use in the factory.
- To perform all the welding activities require to
- To ensure that proper preventive methods are
- To ensure that the workshop is properly clean at
- Ensure compliance with use of personal
- Shall be responsible for assuring safe working
environment prior to welding.
- Any other duty related to maintenance tasks.
Key Relationships of a
- Maintenance Foreman
- Electrical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Factory Operative
- Maintenance Staff
Key Job Measures:
Responsible for ensuring that all fitter mechanics and
welding jobs are carried out properly
Required Skills of a Welder
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques
- Skilled in both mechanical and manual welding practices
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Communication skills.
Salary of a Welder
This varies across various organizations but usually between
$ 200 – $500 excluding other health insurance policy for the Staff, spouse and
four children, Non-Accidental bonus and other benefits.
- W.A.S.S.C.E Tech. Advance NABTEB, Fed. Min. of
Labour Trade Test Stage II &I.