Front Desk Representative Job description sample
This Front Desk Representative Job description sample can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
The Front Desk Representative would be responsible for undertaking all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.;
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have a qualification from a reputable institution.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position would be an advantage
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Candidate should be attractive and well dressed.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation