2021 Commonwealth education awards for good practice
Enter the 2021 Commonwealth education awards for good practice, Education institutions, teachers and school leaders can now submit entries for the 2021 Commonwealth education awards for good practice.
Send in your entry for the 2021 Commonwealth Education Awards now.
Exceptional educators and organisations leading cutting-edge learning and teaching projects can enter as many as six categories:
- Rethinking education for innovation
- Rethinking education for work
- Rethinking education sustainability
- Education as pathways to peace
- Education for inclusion
Commonwealth outstanding teacher or school leader
A Pan-Commonwealth panel will judge the entries. Two winners for an outstanding educator and an innovative project will be shortlisted across the six categories.
The two top winners will be invited to Kenya in 2021 to receive their awards and showcase their work at the Commonwealth Conference of Education Ministers. Their work will be profiled across the Commonwealth.
Entries will be scored on their:
- relevance to the local context
- measurable impact
- sustainability and innovation
- efficiency and effectiveness
- community involvement
- ability to be replicated.
- This year, the awards focus on seeking entries that have worked towards addressing barriers to providing quality education for all, including marginalised groups.
Educators must be Commonwealth citizens and projects must be running in at least one of the 54 member countries.
Entries must be received by 30 June 2020 from: