Account Graduate Trainee Job at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an Account graduate trainee
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee, Account
Job ID: GTA567757
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Working hours: 8am – 5pm Mondays to Saturdays.
- Applicant should have a degree/HND in Accounting.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.).
You will need to
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets,
lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The capacity to understand a range of accounting
functions and procedures
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and
liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under
- People management skills, high level of
initiative and self-management skill.
- Facilitate the reconciliation of the accounts of a business.
- Provide reliable and pertinent information for organizing and allocating funds.
- Ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- Promotes proactive and effective communication among workmates and clients.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top-secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Maintains good relationships with suppliers to avoid anomalies in supply.
- Work with an auditor of a company to ensure proper scrutiny of its accounts.
- Identifies market trends and financial mishaps of a business, and advises management on how to increase profits and reduce losses.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring the budget of a business and provides recommendations on budgetary allocation.
- Reviews business’s financial reports and other documents to ensure they are accurate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee, Account”.
Application Deadline: 7th August 2019.