Africa Leadership Initiative West Africa Recruitment 2019
Africa Leadership Initiative West Africa is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a project manager;
PROGRAMME MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
• Executive Director
• Board (strategic matters)
Location of the post: Lagos, Nigeria
The Organisation: ALI WA (Africa Leadership Initiative West Africa)
The Organisation was founded on the principle of values-based leadership to address the foremost challenges of our times. Since the graduation of its first class in 2006, the Fellowship has grown in size and capability with about 100 Fellows in Nigeria & Ghana at present, driving the mission of fostering enlightened leadership, open-minded dialogue, and promoting regional integration.
Job Objective: Key Interfaces:
• Facilitation of operations in line with its objectives.
• Management of the funds according to its budget.
• Ongoing support for the nomination of fellows
• Coordination of events and brand promotion
• Board Chair
• Ghana Programme Coordinator
• Partners & Sponsors
• ASPEN Institute
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Engage in day-to-day activities required to ensure the organization meets its set objectives.
• Organise and attend bi-annual/quarterly meetings
• Prepare and circulate minutes of the meeting and follow through on agreed actions
• Maintain a database of fellows and projects and a comprehensive circulation list of partners, funders, supporters
• Circulate information about the organization and its activities to fellows, funders and supporters
• Represent at events for networking and brand promotion
• Disseminate information about the organisation through presentations at appropriate events
• Provide logistic support in organizing events and training workshop/ seminars for fellows
• Collate and report progress on projects of fellows periodically
• Prepare financial reports on the income and spending by the organisation
Key Competencies Required: Qualification and Experience:
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent networking skills – Confident, well mannered and able to establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including Fellows and sponsors
• Good project management skills
• Exceptional oral communication and writing skills
• Proactive, with a commitment to quality and accuracy with close attention to detail.
• Good computer literacy skills, including proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Good knowledge of MS Project and MS Access a bonus.
• Ability to work well under pressure and
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 8 years work experience with at least two years in a supervisory or managerial role
• Prior experience in a public relations, event management or business development role an added advantage.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Delivery of flagship event (on time, within budget, quality, stakeholder satisfaction level)
• Fundraising target
• Brand recognition
• Fellow engagement level
• Social networking footprint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Send the following by February 5th, 2019 to email@example.com
• Cover Letter
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now