Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor Job at Red Eye Security
Red Eye Security Limited is currently suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Why Work With Us?
The company has state of the art technology and equipment for crime prevention and detection. This includes the ability to deploy sophisticated security gadgets such as video surveillance and CCTV in any of its locations. It can also effectively prevent vehicle theft, automobile vandalism and physical attacks against all employees and customers.
Red Eye Security Ltd is in partnership with Supreme UK Security Limited, one of the leading security firms in England.
Job Title: Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor
Job ID: BM678967
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Each day the security mobile patrol supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
Applicants must have the following
- Ability to ride a bike
- Should have a riders permit
- Must be familiar with LAGOS road.
- Security experience of at least 5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Can as well apply in person at our head office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Yaba – Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2019.