Brand Strategist Job Role at Bleuapple Consulting
Bleuapple Consulting is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Brand Strategist
Bleuapple Consulting is a company built on the right foundation of years of experience in multi-cultural environment with high business standard anchored on professionalism, Integrity and long business relationships to provide a range of HR, Training and Advisory services to our clients.
We work directly with some of the most established business
associates and trainers overseas to provide a strategic solution to your
business and business culture.
Why Work With Us
Our goal is to help organizations resource, develop their
human capital, and empower the workplace to improve the right knowledge and
skills required for sustainable relationship within the organization and its
Our Client, a Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a
Brand Strategist to join her team.
• As a part of the strategy team, he or she will bring a
deep understanding of, and extensive experience in, marketing strategy,
experience design, design research, or brand communications.
• 2+ years’ experience creating a marketing strategy to major clients in Nigeria
• Experience in mobile, social, user experience
planning/research, web or social analytics/reporting, real-time consumer
• Experience with various qualitative and quantitative
research methods and platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.).
• Have a track record of leading strategic conversations
with a wide range of people in different disciplines.
• Extraordinary writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated skills in core areas: business and brand
strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning.
• Have expertise in partnering with, and building real,
productive relationships with creative people who span many fields –
advertising, video, interactive, print, retail, is essential for your success.
• Experience of creating productive working relationships
with key partners outside of the Marketing function.
• Have a passion for technology along with a critical point
of view on its impact on people’s lives.
• Possess 2 – 5 years of strategic brand planning experience
at a creative agency, or creatively-driven internal marketing team.
• Idea generation: can think in large scale, overarching
ideas, but can also focus on the nuances that turn a good solution into a great
one. Most importantly, has the ability to string individual ideas and
executions into a comprehensive strategic roadmap that leads consumers on a
• Strategic leadership: can lead projects and make sure the
team is on track and on brief – without stifling creativity. Must be a coach, a
mentor and support system to both strategy and creative teams within projects.
• Digital prowess: on the forefront of the latest technology
and digital landscape, including social media, mobile applications and media –
and everything in between.
• Idea articulation and presentation skills: presents each
solution in a meaningful and comprehensive way; powerful enough to generate
excitement from both the client and the internal team.
• New business brain: works to seek out interesting,
untapped opportunities and is an active part of the pitch process – from the
initial handshake to the ideation phase to the presentation itself.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org, using ‘Brand Strategist’ as the subject.
Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the role leave a comment