Business Development Executive Job Vacancy at iRecruiter
iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm Located in Nigeria, offering world-class virtual recruitment and job posting services, facilitates placement of middle and senior management level professionals into fixed and full-time permanent positions in reputable local and multinational companies across Africa.
Why Work With Us?
iRecruiters Africa is propelled by professionalism, innovation, flexibility, and simplicity, meeting the recruitment needs of diverse organizations across the continent. committed to optimize the recruitment process and make it exceedingly worthwhile to all stakeholders in the recruitment process.
Job Title: Business Development Executive (AUTOMOTIVE)
Job ID: BDE7378
Job Type: Full Time
About the Company
Our client is a foremost retailer of automotive parts and accessories in Nigeria. The company goods are of high quality and directly sourced from reputable OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for all range of vehicles.
The Company is currently seeking a positive and motivated individual looking to grow his/her careers by generating revenue at the highest level. This individual will be charged with the sole responsibility of actively increasing sales for the organization through a B2C approach.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goal
- Pursue new sales opportunities through the use of referrals, prospecting, and networking
- Provide first-rate customer service
- Build and sustain a relationship with clients to understand their needs
- Minimum of a good first degree from a reputable institution
- 2-3 years Automotive or retail sales experience
- Comfortable relating and communicating with all class of customers
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Strong B2C sales process
- Ability to nurture and grow your pipeline to develop a strategy for long-term success
- Ability to understand and solve complex business solutions
- Ability to understand client needs
- Ability to clearly determine and communicate value to individuals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership characteristics
- The desire to succeed in a revenue-generating role
- Highly analytical and tech-savvy
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule
Compensation: Guaranteed Base Pay with an attractive commission structure
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward an updated copy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Not Specified