Business Development Manager Job vacancies at Doheney Services Limited
Our Client, a global branding company setting up in Lagos is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit a one-stop firm providing specialized and in-depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc, with the mission to provide high-quality human resource services to both our clients and candidates alike.
The Business Development Manager is tasked with the following responsibilities.
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
• Develop growth strategies and plans, achieve sales targets within (or earlier than) schedule; coordinate discussions with stakeholders and decision makers
• Client relation- Establish, manage and retain relationships with potential and existing clients; Increase client base; follow up to resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Have an in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services and value proposition
• Write business proposals and negotiate with stakeholders
• Research business opportunities and viable income streams
• Follow industry trends locally and internationally
• Draft and reviewing contracts
• Report on success and areas needing improvements
• A first degree in any Business related field
• Masters/MBA/ International business certification.
• At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role – International exposure is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy
• Experience exceeding targets
• Be well versed on an
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cvs to email@example.com stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.