Call Center Agent job at Pivot Consulting
Pivot Consulting is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a call centre agent.
Pivot Consulting are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result from yielding HR solutions but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times.
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Ref No: CCA/1112/AF
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Salary: N60,000 Monthly.
The Call Center Agent answers incoming calls from customers, responds to inquiries, manages complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provides general information about the company.
- Answering incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Selling products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identifying and escalate issues to supervisors
- Providing product and service information to customers
- Researching required information using available resources
- Researching, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Processing orders, forms, and application
- Routing calls to appropriate resources
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognizing, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Following up customer calls where necessary
- Upselling products and services
- Completing call logs and reports
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Must be able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must pay attention to detail and effective listening ability.
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ in similar role
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Honours, Upper Division (2:1)
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Call Center Agent” as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: 31st October 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role state it in the comment section below