CCTV Sales Executive Job role a Reputable Company
A reputable company is currently seeking suitable ad qualified candidates to fill the role of a Sales Executive Job
Job Title: CCTV Sales Executive
Job ID: CSE56737
Job Type: Full Time
Who We Are: We are a Nigerian
company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced
security technology services.
Job Purpose: The role provides critical support to the sales manager and the company at large. By making a key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and existing customers.
Reporting Line: Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing an effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
& Skills Required:
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of CCTV, panic buttons and other security products
- Knowledge of CCTV market space and concepts.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- B.A. /B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related disciplines.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role PREFERABLY in the Security industry.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
salary N60-N90,000 and very high sales
Method of Application:
Applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: 30TH AUGUST 2019
Do you have any question as regards the role leave a comment below