Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment February 2019
Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a marketer;
Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited is a primary microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide to consistently create value to stakeholders by providing excellent services through creative and caring employees, using innovative technology application in a first-class ambience
Why Work WIth Us?
Do you wish to join a team of highly successful people who are making difference in Microfinance Industry by improving standards of the economically active poor? A team of highly skilled individuals who have grown their careers to an exceptional level? Do you have what it takes excel in a reputable organization? Cedar Microfinance bank is proud to offer you an opportunity of a life time, to join one of the fastest growing Microfinance Banks in Nigeria.
we are seeking suitable and qualified candidates for the position below;
Job Title: Marketer
Job ID: M62652
Location: Egbeda and Surulere
Industry: Microfinance Bank
Job type: Permanent
Minimum of 1-2years experience in a similar role
Remuneration: Industry standard, medical benefit, and contributory pension scheme.
- Marketing of products in designated Area of Cients
- Facilitate the recruitment and registration of clients
- Loan disbursement that meet defined growth and quality targets
- Ensure the timely collection of all disbursed loans
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans
- Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and find ways of reaching them
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop a referral network in order to locate prospects for loans
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline for submission is March, 6th 2019
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.