Cloud Solution Architect Job at Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation (MS) In Lagos Nigeria is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Cloud Solution Architect;
Microsoft Corporation (MS) is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Why Work With Us?
Microsoft is one of the world’s most valuable companies is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Below is the current job vacancy at Microsoft Corporation;
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect – Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Job ID: CSA3724202
Location: Casablanca, Morocco and Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Customer Success
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in strategic accounts segment of our business.
- This is a customer-facing role, owning an overall technical relationship between the customer and Microsoft Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
- You will own the Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technical customer engagements including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft AI and data platform technologies, BI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends.
- The breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills · Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers).
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, Google, SalesForce, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS.
- Travel required: 0-30%.
- Re-location would be accommodated for qualified candidates
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure ML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with the Engineering team to remove key blockers.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of the Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.