Driver Job Role at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates for the role of a driver
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) Prepaid Medicare Services have Health plans designed to meet the unique health needs of Individuals, Families and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja.
We require a competent, experienced and dedicated individual
to fill the position below
Job Title: Company Driver
Job ID: CD7836
Job Type: Full Time
- To perform logistics function in transporting
staff and management of the organisation as well as running errands for the
- Transporting staff and management of Prepaid
Medicare Services Ltd within and outside Abuja.
- Picking up and delivering items as directed and
running errands for Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd.
- Ensuring that the company cars are in good
conditions at all times.
- Observe strictly to the company’s rules,
regulations, policies, directives and instructions of the company.
- Any other duty required by the supervisor or
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first
school leaving certificate must know how to read, write and communicate
effectively in English language must have at least five years driving
experience and a valid driver’s license.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability
- Excellent knowledge of FCT roads and interstate
roads in Nigeria.
- Ability to work long hours
- Honesty is a must
- Ability to read and write
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV via email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Post addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3RD Floor, ABM Plaza (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District – Abuja.
Application Deadline: 5th August 2019.
Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as the subject of your email/letter.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below