Educational Management and Travel Officer job at HRLeverage
HRLeverage is an HR, outsourcing and recruitment service provider. We recognize and strongly support a diverse workforce, regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
Our Client is an educational tourist management company in Nigeria with an office in the United States of America. Our client is recruiting Educational Management and Travel Officer in her Lagos office. Below is the Job details
Job Title: Educational Management and Travel Officer
Job ID: EMTO893
Job Type: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: 70,000 to 80,000
LOCATION OF OPERATION: Ikeja Lagos
- Responsible for managing the management budgets and present them before higher authorities for approval.
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Handling Correspondence
- Organising And Servicing Committee And Academic Board Meetings (Producing Agendas, Taking Minutes Etc)
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
- Describe a product’s features and benefits to demonstrate the use and operation of the product
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant
- Responsible for promoting and booking educational travelling arrangements for clients
- Organizing educational travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Carry out a comprehensive analysis of the education sector developments and needs and advise the Country Representative on strategies and approaches;
- Collaborate with Finance & Administration Officer to ensure that Operational Partners implement projects according to the action plan and budget planning;
Qualification and Experience
• Background in education is a must.
• Experience in travels sector may also be an advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Knowledge about curriculum development
- Expert in people management
- The ability of effective communication and presentation
- Ability to undertake detailed researches.
- Innovative and motivational skills
- Being thorough and effective
- Knowledge about reporting and budgeting
- Expert analytical and organizational skills
- Expert in time management
- Results-oriented team player with very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Fluency in the national language(s) and English (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge of PC Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the function;
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com stating the job role as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified