Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC) Career Recruitment 2019
Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC) is currently suitable and qualified candidates to fill role of Front desk Executive Job role in the latest February 2019 Recruitment;
Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC) is responsible for the electricity distribution activities in demarcated geographies (called ‘license area’) of Nigeria. EKEDP covers the license area of the southern part of Lagos state and Agbara in Ogun state and is widely regarded as the flagship of Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry (NESI).
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Job ID: FSE7262
Job Type: Full Time
Front Desk Executive Job Description
- Maintain a register of the Company’s visitors & customers received at the front desk.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions in line with the visitors management procedure.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges via the VMS
- Responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate staff in line with the VMS procedure
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all visitors.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on some Clients’ itineraries ( If applicable)
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
- Take and pass on messages to Guests
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars via the VMS
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Performs other ad-hoc duties assigned
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related field of study
- Certifications in relevant field will be an added advantage
Years of Experience:
- 2- 5 years cognate work experience
Personal Attribute/ required skill set:
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Good team spirit
- Customer Relationship Management
- Record management
- Crisis Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.