Elevantix Consulting Ltd Career Recruitment 2019
Elevantix Consulting Ltd. is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Regional Manager in Nigeria
Elevantix Consulting Ltd is specialised in working in the areas of People, Culture and Strategy. Any business area that is affected by these elements is our business. We have been in the organisation and talent development field since 2001. We develop and deliver bespoke organisation effectiveness solutions to our clients.
We have worked in the space of Retail, FMCG, IT and ITES, Telecom, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing. We have been privileged to touch the lives of over 50,000 people with a high level of repeat business from clients. Clients have trusted our brand and have helped us grow to what we are today.
Job Title: Regional Manager
Job ID: RM67263
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Abuja & Port Harcourt Nigeria
The company is a leader in the field of shelving products, refrigeration and customised fit-out solutions for supermarkets. The Regional Manager will lead and manage the supermarket solutions division, drive sales and execute projects through a team of sales and technical people to expand the company’s presence in the region.
- Create a robust business plan for the division aimed at increasing sales revenues
- Identify new clients through a well thought out sales and business development strategy
- Adopt a consultative approach and recommend creative and alternative solutions to clients
- Recruit, guide and train the supermarket solutions sales team
- Negotiate and sign clearly defined techno-commercial contracts with clients
- Ensure consistent availability of all products and items required for timely execution
Internal coordination with:
- design department to ensure all technical drawings are accurate and on time
- logistics department to ensure timely deliveries of materials to site technical department to ensure projects get executed and completed on time.
- Innovate to develop new products and solutions for the segment.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferred age range: 28-30 years
- Primary qualification: Any graduate
- Secondary qualification: MBA/BE (Mech) an advantage
- Technical skills: Ability to read AutoCAD drawings
Experience: 5-7 years in merchandising / supermarket solutions selling and project execution
- Please note that only Nigerian National should apply
- people only with project sales experience and not FMCG sales.
- Prefer candidates resident in the respective regions.
Gross Salary ~N 450-500K per month plus incentives.
Method of Application
Please see details of the position in the attached document and send in your applications to email@example.com with the subject as “RMAB” for Abuja and “RMPH” for Port Harcourt.
Applications with a blank email and only the CV attached will get rejected without reading.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.