Enugu Clean Team Project Recruitment February 2019
Enugu Clean Team Project is still working exceedingly and distinctly hard to keep the roads and drainage of Enugu State clean as Cleanliness is next to Godliness! Truly, Enugu State is in the hands of God. Endless thanks to The Governor of Enugu State Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu), the entire Executive Council and the Coordinator Enugu Clean Team Project Rev. Fr. Michael Ogbu.
Enugu Clean Team Project is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified indigenes to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Cleaner
- Following from the approval by the Enugu State Executive Council (EXCO) for the supplementary recruitment of 1000 Youths for Enugu Clean Team Project in order to increase the Clean Team to 2000 workforce, interested candidates are invited to apply.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WAEC) and between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their typewritten Application Letters with recent Passport Photographs, copies of their Curriculum Vitae, O’Level Certificate among other necessary documents to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
Enugu Clean Team Project,
No. 9 CIDJAP Street,
Uwani, Enugu (Beside Umuchinemere Pro Credit Micro Finance Bank),
- Applications are to be submitted in person and is done free of charge. Any demand for money before submission of application Must be disregarded and reported.
- Passports photograph could be taken at the submission point.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now