Finance & Admin Manager at Taldev Consulting
Taldev Consulting is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Finance & Admin Manager
Taldev Consulting to provide affordable professional and highly effective personal training/life coaching services and recruitment services to a wide range of clients that cuts across different divides.
Job Description: Finance & Admin Manager
Job ID: FAM636535
Location: LaGos Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a fast-growing, young company focused on the production and distribution of delicious, high quality, packaged food products. Our products are currently available in many of the largest retailers in the country.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and motivated Finance & Admin Manager who wants to be a part of a dynamic team in a company that can provide excellent opportunities for career growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance & Admin Manager will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the office, prepare the financial accounts and budgets for the Company, and analyze and monitor actual performance against plan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
● Set up, documentation and oversight of robust and appropriate accounting and financial processes and procedures to ensure both accurate and timely recording of all transactions and effective controls
● Prepare and report on management accounts in accordance with IFRS and within agreed upon deadlines including P&L, Balance Sheet, Sales, Costs, and other metrics as agreed with senior management
● Prepare comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and financial forecasts working with management and other team members, ongoing monitoring of actual performance against budget and variance analysis
● Oversee the preparation and submission of Year-End Statutory Reporting liaising with accountants, auditors, tax authorities and other relevant authorities.
● Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational expenses and capital investment requirements by ensuring timely issuance of customer statements, follow up on customer payments, negotiating credit terms with suppliers, and identifying and implementing effective cost control and cash management initiatives.
● Manage and control of petty cash budget and disbursements
● Establish and manage banking relationships and relationships with other third parties including but not limited to insurance companies, auditors, suppliers, state and local authorities.
● Work with senior management & team members establish a calendar of deadlines for regulatory submissions and other actions to ensure compliance with relevant authorities and ensure that these deadlines are met.
● Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
● Oversee the Payroll functions including the relevant PAYE, National Insurance and pension deductions and employee files.
● Setup and maintain the company database of customers, suppliers, and service providers and the company’s filing systems to ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of documents.
● Effectively monitor usage and ensure routine maintenance and repairs of essential equipment on the premises.
● Co-ordinate and oversee additional bookkeeping support as necessary from time to time.
● Identify, recommend and implement any improvements to systems and procedures to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and enhance profitability.
● Any other duties as may be agreed upon with senior management from time to time.
● At least 3 years verifiable post qualification experience
● Experience of working in a manufacturing or production company a plus.
● Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
● Strong technical accounting and financial reporting skills
● Experience with online accounting systems.
● Task driven individual with excellent organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
● Excellent computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint etc.
● Good communication and organisational skills
● Strong team player, flexible, enthusiastic person, with the ability to work on own initiative and to thrive in a fast changing environment
● Strong interpersonal skills, ability to speak with employees, departmental managers and senior management, as well as with customers and other third parties.
● Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Attention to detail and unrelenting commitment to excellence
● Desire to make a positive impact on and to grow with the Company and its stakeholders
– BSc. HND in Accounting
– ICAN a plus
– 150K – 250K (Commensurate with experience)
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with subject: “Finance & Admin Manager” to email@example.com
Ref. FM003 (INCLUDE THIS IN THE SUBJECT)
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.