Finance Analyst Job at Ikeja Electric Plc.
Ikeja Electric Plc. Is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a finance analyst in the July 2019 Recruitment
Ikeja Electric Plc Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Why Work With Us?
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation
(KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency
record of a maximum downtime period of slightly above three minutes annually as
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its
commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through
investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital
Ikeja Electric has over 700,000 customers who the company is
committed to serving with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve
continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to
empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
We are currently recruiting suitable & qualified candidates to fill the role of a finance Analyst;
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job ID: FA675377
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/
Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
Lagos: Lagos Nigeria
Job Role Purpose
- Responsible for performance monitoring, capturing and maintaining all financial transactions within the designated company locations and documenting the corresponding bills/documents as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, revenue, stocks, fixed assets and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct period close activities in preparing trial balance from general ledger entries for the period
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reports which include customer account, penalties and reconnection fees.
- Conduct check on underlying sub-ledger transactions for supporting documents/bills
- Complying with the required timetable for submission of reports
- Periodic running and extraction of financial reports from the accounting system after successful closure of period activities
- Maintain and record financial transactions at the designated office location
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into the general ledger
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Line Manager
Requirement & Experience
- The ideal candidate should have the Minimum qualifications of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any related field
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience is an added advantage
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management.
- Behavioural Competencies
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Method of Application
date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the job role, need a professional cv contact us we would love to hear from you