Free Technical Skills Development Programme 2019 at NBPlc
Nigerian Breweries Plc is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates for Free Technical Skills Development Programme September 2019
Nigerian Breweries Plc is proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew houses in the country.
Why Work With Us?
Our Mission is to be the leading beverage company in Nigeria, marketing high-quality brands to deliver superior customer satisfaction in an environmentally friendly way.
A culture of high performance to deliver outstanding value to our stakeholders and Passion for Quality, bring enjoyment to people through our high-quality products, communications and sponsorship activities.
we are seeking suitable & qualified candidates to fill the role below;
Title: Technical Skills Development Programme
Role ID: TSDP78939
Locations: Lagos, Aba-Abia, Kaduna, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Ogun (Ota & Ijebu-ode) and Awo-Omamma- Imo
Duration: 7 Months
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc location in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
- Trainees will not be entitled to salary during the period of training.
Note: This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in WASSCE/ NECO Examinations
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
Method of Application
Click Here to Start Application
Application Deadline: 12th September 2019.
- Note that only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below