Gatatransport Limited Recruitment August 2019
Gatatransport Limited is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill respective roles within the organization
Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people, with the mission is to provide quality transportation service to our customers, safely and timely by utilizing experienced and highly trained personnel, to leverage technology in the industry for better customer commuting experience across Nigerian cities.
Why Work With Us?
Gatatransport Limited motivate our staff with the most
valuable reward and continually improve their expertise through structured
routine training, to be a highly responsible entity that is constantly
delivering on her partnership agreements with investors by providing a fair and
timely return on capital.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job ID: SD78948
Slot: 2 Openings
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking to hire 2 Software Developers (Permanent
Role) to manage our Technology Products.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing codes, as well as modifying the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
You will also be involved in directing system testing and
validation procedures, and also working with end-users or departments on
software or technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive
knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A
minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Post NYSC) in Computer Science or related degree
Candidates MUST be based in Lagos, Nigeria
Required Skill Sets
Candidates should have the ability to build top-notch web and mobile app solutions as well as manage the same for our end users. The following skillset is required:
Mobile User Interface Design – ability to develop high-quality User Interface (UI).
Cross-Platform App Development – ability to deploy the mobile app on android and IOS devices.
Backend Computing – ability to effectively manage security, database, hardware and memory allocation.
Responsive Design – ability to deploy solutions that are user-friendly on mobile and desktop devices
The following skillset would be an added advantage:-
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Savvy
Job Title: Accountant
Job ID: AC7893
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent
Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position in
the organization by providing financial information to management, researching
& analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions
- Maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups.
Required Skill Set
- Candidate must be great in the following areas:
- Book-Keeping & Financial Management
- Analytics and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Great Communication Skill (verbal and written)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budgeting and Expense Management
- Adequate knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
- Financial Data Analysis (on Microsoft Excel) and Presentation (on Power-Point)
- The ideal candidates require 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role to be successful on the job. You MUST be an Accounting graduate (post-NYSC) with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate.
- Ability to use any Accounting software is an added advantage
- ICAN or ACCA holders with 1-year experience in a similar role will also be considered for this role.
- Candidate MUST be based in Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th August 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below