Global Health Research and Awareness initiative 2019
GLOBAL HEALTH RESEARCH AND AWARENESS INITIATIVE
CALL FOR CVS
Open to External Candidates
Duty Station: Nigeria
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 22nd February, 2019
GLOBAL HEALTH RESEARCH AND AWARENESS INITIATIVE is a
non-governmental organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and
support of chronic diseases of public health importance in Nigeria. We are
dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally
driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition,
Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and
Technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s
interrelated Health and Development challenges.
We Are Seeking Qualified
And Suitable Candidates To Assume The Following Positions:
- Program Officer
- Finance & Admin Officer
- Finance & Admin Assistant
- Medical Officer
- Laboratory Scientist
- Data Officer
- Community Health Extension Workers
- Senior Technical Officer
- Account Officer
- Project Manager Assistant
- Finance & Contracts Expert Assistant
- Human Resource Assistant
- University degree /certificate in related field;
or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proactive; Independent Worker; A great team
- Fast Learner; IT Literate; Interpersonal Skills;
Administrative & Time Management Skills;
- Fluency in English and multiple Native languages
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects
and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and
inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high
ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with Organizational principles/rules
and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in
a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in
meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective
collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize
- Delivering results: produces and delivers
quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and
committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously
seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving
the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and
- Communication: encourages and contributes to
clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative,
inspiring and motivational way.
Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station
(Abuja) and within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the
candidate is medically fit for appointment
Women with the above qualifications are strongly encouraged
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating position applied on subject line
All CVS must be received on or before Friday 22nd February,
2019. Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.