GTBank Tech Academy Recruitment August 2019
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is
currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates in its GTBank Tech
Academy Recruitment August 2019
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a
foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone
West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of
over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote
D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania
and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately
in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to
contribute your unique skills and experience
Applications are invited for:
Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Job ID: GTA5626
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value-adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable
university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 26th August 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the role, leave a
comment below and we’ll respond shortly