Head, Investment job role at Cititrust Holding Plc
Cititrust Holding Plc is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of head investment in the October 2019 recruitment in the organization/
- Do you have a flair for Investment? Are you knowledgeable in the operations of Trusteeship? Have you had a stint with the Real – Estate/Mortgage Industry?
- Would you like to make the career leap while bringing to the fore your ideas in these areas of operation?
- There is a very exciting opportunity for a Group
- Head, Investment with experience in the operations of Trusteeship and Real – Estate within the group for a fast learner who is open to acquiring new skills.
- A good background in Mortgage, Real – Estate and Trusteeship or related experience.
- If your answer is YES, then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Key Accountabilities for
- Provide leadership, source and execute investment opportunities
- Administration and creation of trust accounts as per the client specifications.
- Lead due diligence, direct transaction team and coordinate transaction execution and closing
- Managing of Trust Accounts.
- Following the terms and conditions of the trust account while disbursement of funds.
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Actively work with project/portfolio companies’ post-investment in close cooperation with the Value Creation Team
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Making investments from the surplus amount of the trust account keeping in tune with laws and regulations.
- Filing tax returns in the trust accounts.
- Keeping the requirements of the beneficiary in mind while making decisions regarding the trust fund.
- Keeping track of the source of money inflow into the trust account and whenever required, communicating with the beneficiary to confirm facts.
- Consulting with the attorneys/Accountants of the clients before making investments on behalf of the client.
- Exercise discretion about client details under all circumstances.
- Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Initiate work processes to enhance business growth.
- Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations.
-Excellent communication skills to confer with the
beneficiary, client and attorneys
-A thorough knowledge about finance, investment, Legal and
-Good knowledge about computer applications
-Excellent organization, analytical and logical thinking
-Ability to make the right investments and advise the client
on the same
-Ability to interpret the needs of the client
-Detailed knowledge about banking laws, company laws and investment laws
- A minimum of 5-year bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, Law and Accounting
- A certification course in business administration will be an advantage
Method of Application
Please send your updated CV with a short summary of your work experience in role to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Friday, October 25, 2019, with the subject “Group Head – INVESTMENT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.