Head, Strategy & Policy Job role at Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
The Development Bank of Nigeria was conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in collaboration with global development partners to address the major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Strategy & Policy
Job ID: HSP7837
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: the Managing Director/CEO
Key functions of the Head, Strategy & Policy would be to:
- Support the MD/CEO in driving strategic initiatives, developing and implementing long-term growth plans and profitability goals.
- Analyze and recommend emerging industry trends, opportunities, threats and viability of outside business partners.
- Continuously monitor internal business performance and recommend business process improvement.
- Coordinate organizational reviews, communicating results to top management, and developing strategies for improvement.
- Provide support for the MD/CEO in managing his day-to-day business activities.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 11 years’ experience in a similar role, the first degree in Economics, Accounting or related field, with relevant professional qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below