HR Administrator Job role at Philips Outsourcing
Phillips Outsourcing is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an HR Administrator for its client.
Outsourcing is a recruitment company located in Nigeria which is also
committed to the ideals of diligence, resourcefulness, and performance,
client-driven and daily combine our strength to deliver goals.
Our clients trust us to provide quality standards,
consistent with prevailing legislation and standard practice. They rely on our
down-to-earth, practical, and realistic quest for global recognition while we
constantly re-engineer to ensure their satisfaction.
We develop extensive expertise across business areas to
provide our clients with optimal resources utilization, increased productivity,
and minimize risks and getting the right candidates at the stipulated time
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job ID: HA34677
Job Type: Full Time
Job Information: Industry Oil & Gas
Job Location: Lagos
Zip/Postal Code: 23401
To provide administrative support across the HR value chain, some of which include recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation & benefits, welfare & employee engagement
• University degree.
• Membership of CIPM, SHRM or CIPD and certification from
any of these professional bodies will be an additional advantage
• At least three years’ experience in providing HR
administrative support, preferably in oil and gas industry.
• Good knowledge of local labour law and HR best practices
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent writing, interpersonal & communication
• Understand the importance of confidentiality while dealing
with employees’ personal details.
• Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work
independently to meet deadlines.
• Support the Talent Management Coordinator in providing HR
Support to the business.
• Assist in the review and documentation of organisation
policies, processes and procedures.
• Assist with the manpower planning, recruitment & onboarding processes.
• Assist with the administration of the company-wide
performance management and learning and development processes.
• Support Job description review exercise.
• Coordinate employee engagement activities.
• Assists in the administration of the company’s’ health
plans for staff and dependents.
• Manage and update corporate organogram and ensures the
employee database remains up to date.
• Carry out background research on assigned projects, and
present findings in reports and presentation format.
• Handles daily personnel administration tasks and ensures
timely response to all staff request.
• Responsible for employee record keeping and HR filing systems.
• Assist in providing generalist HR support.
• Process requisitions and invoices for third party vendors
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the Talent
Method of Application
Date: Not Specified
Do you have any question as regards the jo role do leave a