HR Intern Job at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc. is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Human resources Intern within the organization.
Food Concepts Plc. is a company located in Nigerian which commenced operations in 2001 with the aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders with also imported well-developed QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions.
Chicken Republic, as our flagship brand, is a classic success story haven already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest-growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria.
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Job ID: HRI8902
Job Type: Full Time
- Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentation, recruitments in process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Provision to staff all required processing forms.
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
- Candidates with OND or BSc.
- Candidates who recently concluded their Youth service.
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.